Take part in an exceptional weekend!
On December 10th and 11th, (re)discover Bastogne Barracks and more...
• Access to the newly renovated L1 hangar!
• Several groups of reenactors,
• Exhibitions of vehicles and equipment,
• Access to demonstrations at the Vehicle Restoration Center,
• Parades of tank and armored vehicles,
• And an unforgettable atmosphere!
Discover Bastogne Barracks!
Visit our exhibition hall displaying Second World War equipment and vehicles!
Bastogne Barracks, located to the north-east of the city of Bastogne in the direction of La Roche-en-Ardennes. The site features a large 2,350 m2 exhibition hall, as well as an outside display, with an array of Second World War track and wheel vehicles, artillery pieces and assorted equipment, both from the allied and axis forces. The set-up is completely secure.