NUTS weekend at Bastogne Barracks!
On December 16th and 17th, (re)discover Bastogne Barracks and more...
• Access to the newly renovated L3 hangar!
• Several groups of reenactors,
• Exhibitions of vehicles and equipment,
• Access to demonstrations at the Vehicle Restoration Center,
• Parades of tank and armored vehicles,
• Military fair,
• And an unforgettable atmosphere!
Our new "Mechanised Warfare" hall is open to the public
The Mechanised Warfare gallery presents an exceptional array of Second World War vehicles and tanks. The items come from the various countries involved in the fights (France, Germany, the USSR, Great Britain, …) and enable the visitor the review the conflict from May 1940 to the liberation of Europe.
Discover Bastogne Barracks!
Visit our exhibition hall displaying Second World War equipment and vehicles!
Bastogne Barracks, located to the north-east of the city of Bastogne in the direction of La Roche-en-Ardennes. The site features a large 2,350 m2 exhibition hall, as well as an outside display, with an array of Second World War track and wheel vehicles, artillery pieces and assorted equipment, both from the allied and axis forces. The set-up is completely secure.